Sunday, January 25, 2009

January 25 Update

Week three has come and gone. I worked on several of my items, but didn't get anything crossed off. Here's what I worked on:

9. Loose 50 pounds [3/50]
Haven't lost anything, but I haven't gained anything either.

17. Make 5 blankets for Officer Buddy Bear program [0/5]
Been crocheting on my blanket for this.

20. Create plan to get out of debt
Went to see a financial advisor this week. Next week we will meet again and do more on this.

21. Create emergency fund
See #20.

22. Develop a budget and stick to it for 30 days straight
See #20

23. Stop using & destroy all credit cards
See #20

32. Find out all family birthdays, anniversaries, and contact info and put on calendar / contacts
I started this one, but need to make sure I have them all before I can consider it done.

36. Sell, donate, or throw away 1001 broken or un-needed items from house [76/1001]


38. Completely organize my bedroom

40. Unsubscribe to all email lists you don't use any more
I unsubscribed to about a zillion email lists this week. I'll have to see how many more are out there, but I think this one is almost done.

46. Set up closet system in my bedroom
Almost done!

51. Declutter each room in the house [1/10]
We cleaned everything out of the blue room this weekend, so I'm going to count that as decluttered.

68. Do 5 puzzles (1000 pieces or more) [1/5)
I have about 50 pieces to put in on the puzzle I have at work and the first one will be done! I sure love puzzles.

80. Finish baby blanket for Sally
Not done, but I did pull it out and look at it to figure out how I want to finish it.

So, progress. Slow progress, but progress anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment