Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Eek!

Uh oh. It's been almost a year since my last post on here. How did that happen? I swear I just updated you, little blog!

I have just under 11 months left to finish my list. I'm not going to get them all done, I can tell. Still, it's been good to have this list and I think I will revise my list and start over when this one ends.

As I read through my list, I realize how much of it has changed. Yes, some of those things I'd like to do someday, but not right now. Life and Greg's health has changed some of it. We are still working on the house remodel which has sucked the fun out of everything for the past 8 months. So I'm not going to feel too badly and still having a large number of items unfinished when the 1001 days end. It's been good to have a roadmap and I think it's good to have goals change.

I think the only thing I managed to do last year was to do another Random Act of Kindness. Sheesh. Oh, wait! We do have the floors finished. And we Finished painting the family room / kitchen area. And I got my sewing machine fixed. Look at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment