Friday, August 14, 2009

What Do You All Think?

Last night Greg & I went out to dinner to a restaurant we've gone to many times before. I had a coupon for a free entree if you bought 2 drinks and other other entree. We decided not to buy drinks, so I didn't use the coupon. As I was leaving, I gave the coupon to the four people at the table across from us who looked like they did meet the coupon rules. They were very surprised and seemed pleased. Do you think I can count this as a random act of kindness? It was one of those things I didn't even think about, I just did it.

1 comment:

  1. It totally counts! It was a very kind gesture straight from the heart. And it doesn't sound condescending or contrived like some intentional gestures can.

    I'm so glad to know you :-)

    ReplyDelete